Indian Testing Board (ITB) is the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) approved national board for India. ITB is responsible for the "ISTQB-Certified-Tester" Certification in India
The ISTQB was officially founded as an International Testing Qualifications Board in Edinburgh in November 2002. The ISTQB is responsible for the "ISTQB Certified Tester", which is an international qualification scheme and the qualifications in the scheme are based on a syllabus. There is an examination covering the contents of the syllabus. After the examination, each successful participant receives the “ISTQB-Certified-Tester” certificate.
The contents of each syllabus are taught as courses by training providers, which have been accredited by ITB.
In India, the ITB is responsible for:
- The "ISTQB Certified Tester" certification program.
- The affiliation program for companies.
- The accreditation program for training providers.
- Public Exam = 4720
- Corporate Exam = 4130
- Re-Appearing Candidate = 2950
- Re-schedule Fees(Absent Candidates) = 1180
- Exam Re-schedule Fees = 590
- Duplicate Certificate Fees = 354
- Re-schedule Fees(Absent Candidates , Pearson Vue )Rs. 2500 + Rs. 225 (CGST) + Rs. 225 (IGST) = Rs. 2950
- Selenium United Tester Fees- Rs 6500/-per person